Your License to Access the Website and Other Collateral Materials
BLUESPRING the content, information, software, designs, and data are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with these and any other applicable laws.
Unless indicated to the contrary, you may use the Site and Other Collateral Materials only for personal, non-commercial use, or in connection with your authorized purchase or sale of our products. In connection with these uses, you may access, copy, download and print the content and materials provided that you do not modify the content or delete any copyright or other notice.
We reserve all rights in the content and materials that we do not specifically grant in these Terms.
Registration and Access Restrictions
There are certain features of the site that require you to create an account. If you choose to utilize these features you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You must maintain the confidentiality of any access codes registered with us and notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your credentials or any other breach of security. Even if you notify us, you will be responsible for any activities that occur using your access codes, including any charges resulting from the use of your account.
When you submit or transmit audio, video, text, or other materials you grant to the Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media, whether now known or hereafter invented, including for commercial or marketing purposes, and to use your name or likeness alone or in connection with such uses.
By providing submissions, you represent, warrant and covenant that you own those submissions or otherwise have the right to grant to us the rights described in this section. You further represent, warrant and covenant that the submissions:
- will be accurate and will comply with these Terms;
- will not cause injury to any person or entity, including as used by us in accordance with these Terms;
- will not include medical or other professional advice;
- will not be false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, sexually explicit, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- will not constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, including intellectual property rights, or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law;
- will not contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam"; and
- will not contain advertising or other commercial material, except with our prior written consent.
We may refuse or remove a submission without notice for any reason. The Company nor our employees or agents will be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any submissions.
Links to Third Party Site
Jurisdiction and Venue
The laws of the State of Oklahoma govern these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time.