Personal Information We Collect From You DirectlyWe collect personal information about you in several situations, including when you provide it to us voluntarily. For example, we collect information when you make a purchase, contact us with questions; provide feedback regarding our products or answer questions about your product interests. Unless you are placing an order you do not have to provide personal information about yourself. The personal information we may collect includes:
- contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number;
- financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information;
- account registration information, such as user name, password, and profile information;
- information about your intended use of, or questions about, our products;
- certain other information you may provide to us in your communications or in connection with other products or services.
Information We Collect by Automated MeansWe also collect certain information by automated means when you visit our Site, including your internet protocol ("IP") address; information about your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Site through a link from a third-party website, the uniform resource locater ("URL") of the linking page; and your activity on the Site, such as which pages you choose to view, queries you make using our "search" function, and other information about your account usage. Like many companies, we use "cookies," "web beacons," and similar technologies on our Site. These technologies allow us to track your use of our Site, recognize you when you return to the Site, or save your preferences. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and to identify the IP address of the computer on which they were opened. The information we obtain in this manner helps us customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and the products and services we offer through the Site. Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of our Site's features and that your decision to decline cookies from our Site may impact your ability to use other websites as well. We may combine automatically-collected information and the information we collect in our cookies (as described below) with other information we collect about you.
How We Use the Information We Collect About YouBLUESPRING uses the personal information we collect about you in the ways described below.
- Contact Us. We will use personal information about you to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us.
- Shopping. When you purchase products we will use personal information about you to process your purchase, confirm your order, and deliver the items to you.
- Email Newsletters and Promotions. We use personal information about you to send you newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news.
- Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Message Boards. We may use personal information about you to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards.
- Feedback. We may use information you provide to us regarding our products and services, to provide product feedback to our customers.
Sharing Information with a Friend
At your request, we will send information to others. To share information, we ask for the recipient's and your name and contact information. When we collect personal information in this way, we will use it to fulfill your request.
Information We ShareThe Company's various affiliates may share the personal information among themselves. Apart from this sharing, we do not sell or otherwise disclose the personal information we collect about visitors to our Site, except as described below.
- Service Providers. We may share personal information about you with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, such as providing web hosting or database management services, performing analyses, or sending communications for us. We do not authorize service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- Legal Process. We may disclose personal information about you to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other lawful requests for cooperation from government authorities, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
We Provide You Choices
We take every precaution to avoid sending multiple copies of a communication as we take the issue of unwanted email (commonly known as “spam”) very seriously. If you prefer not to receive commercial email from us, please click here. You can subscribe to receive marketing offers or solicitations from the BLUESPRING through email by clicking here. Please note that these requests may take up to 10 days to be effective. Please note that your request not to receive emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us even if you opt out of receiving commercial email messages.