Emu Oil – Mother Nature’s Anti-Inflammatory
That’s right, cause, not causes
Research currently underway, both in europe and the us, show that a condition known as chronic inflammation may be the root cause of these conditions, along with many others including:
- Multiple forms of arthritis
- Stomach cancer
- Colon cancer
- Multiple sclerosis
What is Inflammation?
Chronic inflammation occurs when this immune response doesn’t shut down on cue, once the invaders have been destroyed. Instead, our bodies turn on themselves, with after effects that seem to cause a wide variety of other problems and conditions. This concept is so intriguing because it suggests a new and possibly much simpler way of warding off disease. Instead of different treatments for, say, heart disease, alzheimer’s and colon cancer, there might be a single, inflammation-reducing remedy that would prevent all three.
The Natural Approach to Fighting Inflammation
Taking a natural approach to reducing chronic inflammation is probably the safest.
Emu oil appears to be one of the newly re-discovered secrets from the ancient world. A 2003 study was done at the forsyth institute in boston, massachusetts, usa, on emu oil and its reported anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have shown that emu oil contributes to a reduction in:
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
Emu Oil - A Rich Source Of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs)
According to the linus pauling institute at Oregon State University, a large body of scientific research suggests that higher dietary omega-3 fatty acid intakes are associated with:
- Reductions in cardiovascular disease risk
- Decreasing the risk of myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Decreasing joint tenderness
Emu Oil - A Great Source of Anti-Oxidants
Emu oil naturally contains two of the most powerful anti-oxidants, vitamins a & e. These two anti-oxidants fight free radicals which damage the skin and contribute to aging and wrinkles. When used as a topical, emu oil delivers anti-oxidants vitamins a and e directly to the skin where it penetrates and contributes to healthy skin.
And it doesn’t stop there! Emu oil also contains:
- Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain
- Oleic acid, a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent
- Sapogens, proven skin softeners
- Terpines, known antiseptics
Emu Oil - The Best Natural Moisturizer for Your Skin
Like our skin, emu oil contains no phospholipids. When you use a moisturizer that does contain phospholipids, your skin rejects them. Part of the moisturizer is never absorbed. Emu oil quickly and easily absorbs through all of the layers of your skin, hydrating even the deepest layers. Over time, it can even help thicken your skin, making it smoother, softer, and suppler. But it does much more than just moisturize and soften the skin; emu oil can also improve the appearance of:
- Stretch marks
- Damaged skin after injury
- Sun damage
- Damaged skin from acne
- Damaged skin from pregnancy
- Damaged skin after surgery
Why Should You Use Emu Oil?
Emu oil is an amazing and versatile product. It can be used internally and externally, it can be used anywhere on your body and not cause discomfort or a reaction, and it is so safe you can use it on the youngest newborn with no ill-effects.
Because it absorbs so quickly and deeply, emu oil is also the perfect carrier for other therapeutic ingredients. Simply by combining something with emu oil, anything else will work better. Why do you think we include it in so many BLUESPRING products?
Our customers use emu oil in an amazing variety of ways:
- In December I got bit by a spider near my eye with immediate cellulitis, extreme pain, redness & intense itching. I started using the pure emu oil on it with wonderful results. It kept the peeling of my skin under control & everything else at livable level with a shorter recovery period.
- I use it to take off my eye makeup at night.
- I think it must be the fountain of youth. My sister started using it a year ago and she looks better every time I see her. I now use it twice a day and everyone is surprised at my age. Now I have my husband using it.
- I have used emu oil for an ingrown toe nail and it started giving me great relief in just two days.
- I use it as a deep treatment hair conditioner on my hair at least twice a month. •
- I have used it for burns. It takes the burn out in about 10 minutes.