No Signs of Slow Down as U.S. Arthritis Cases Rise
According to recent healthcare research findings, the market for chronic pain therapies will steadily continue with treatments for arthritis and back pain predicted to be the most lucrative over the next decade.
As populations age and people search for better remedies for aches and pains, the chronic back pain and arthritis pain market segments encompassed almost 57 percent of the overall chronic pain drug market in 2010.
Statistics from the National Arthritis Foundation state:
- Nearly 1 in 5 adults suffer from arthritis, and the number is growing
- Arthritis affects people in all age groups, including nearly 300,000 children
- Arthritis is second only to heart disease as a cause of work disability
- Arthritis limits everyday activities such as walking, dressing, and bathing, for more than 7 million Americans
- Arthritis results in 39 million physician visits and more than a half million hospitalizations
- Baby boomers are now at prime risk. More than half those affected are under age 65
- Arthritis refers to more than 100 different diseases that affect areas in or around the joint (many diseases are a form of arthritis)
- Arthritis strikes women more often than men
- Other groups most commonly affected are - older adults, people who are obese or overweight, and people with sedentary lifestyles
- Half of those Americans with arthritis do not think anything can be done to help them
Things you can do to help your body help itself:
- Shed extra pounds
- Start a moderate, low-impact exercise program, such as water aerobics, yoga or pilates
- Avoid or manage stress.
- See a Chiropractor. This is often a treatment of choice for patients with degenerative arthritis as well as other chronic or acute pain. Chiropractic manipulation improves motion, which improves circulation, oxygen, nutrition and lubrication of joints.
- Use a safe topical pain reliever. Many chiropractors are now recommending Super Blue Stuff OTC with triumphant results. It is made with a special, proprietary blend of herbs to provide relief and enhance the healing process.
- Check for food allergies. In some adults as well as in children, allergies to foods and drinks can cause the body to react in muscle and joint aches and pain as well as other symptoms, such as powerful headaches and sinus congestion.
- Consume a low fat and healthy diet. What you eat can affect arthritis.
As always - Check with your doctor before starting a new diet or exercise program.
Whether your pain is from osteoarthritis ("wear and tear" arthritis associated with aging) or rheumatoid arthritis (chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder which strikes at an earlier age), you have probably tried many different products and treatments to help relieve your pain. Super Blue Stuff OTC comes with a 60 day money back guarantee and is safe and effective for continuous use (no negative side effects).