Ease the Pain of Neuropathy
Simple Health Tips for Neuropathy Sufferers
If you suffer from neuropathy, whether or not it goes along with diabetes, you know all too well that the damage to nerves causes numbness or tingling in the feet and lower legs, burning sensations, loss of sensation in the feet or lower legs. Sometimes symptoms can even occur in the hands or arms.
General health tips that can help ease the pain of Neuropathy include those having to do with safety, eating, exercise, stretching, massaging and other good pointers.
- Stand up and walk slowly and carefully and watch out for any objects that may be in your way. Go through your house or apartment and remove any loose rugs, obstructive objects or excess furniture.
- Focus on your vitamins and nutrient. Vitamin B1 is an important one and can be found in salmon, pork, eggs, oranges, cauliflower, asparagus, sunflower seeds and whole-grain rye. However, if you also suffer from cancer or certain other diseases, check with your doctor first before taking them.
- Consume deeply colored fruits and vegetables rich in anti-oxidants include raspberries, blueberries, kale, spinach, broccoli, yams, carrots, tomatoes, pomegranates, and tumeric to name just a few.
- Increase Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s). Omega 3 Oils (EPA-DHA) are “healthy fats” and are the building blocks of every cell wall, the brain and the fatty protective nerves' myelin covering. Omega 3 oils can be found in salmon, mackerel, cod, sardines and in small amounts in almonds and walnuts. Also recommended is a high quality supplement of 500-1000mg two or three times a day.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise is a non-drug treatment for Neuropathy that reduces the levels of certain inflammation-promoting factors and can reduce pain by as much as 30 percent to 50 percent.
Using a beneficial product such as BlueSpring's Foot and Leg Comfort Cream with Pain Relief will amazingly reduce discomfort in tired muscles and joints, encourage circulation, reduce swelling, revitalize tired feet and legs all while giving a cooling sensation.
Imagine being able to relax the feet and legs and keep them from cramping, allowing you to sleep comfortably at night and keep "charlie horses" and calf muscle cramps away.
When you have been on your feet a long time, rubbing Foot & Leg Comfort Cream on eases discomfort and renews energy.